- Double Bedroom for single occupancy, £75 per person per night including breakfast
- Double Bedroom for double occupancy, £110 per night, Bed and breakfast, based on two people sharing
- Payments: Cash: Sterling/Euro
- Credit cards accepted
- The Yellow Bedroom: Emperor bed with en suite Bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
- The Fuchsia Bedroom: Emperor bed with en suite Shower Room
- The Blue Room: 2 3′ twin beds with exclusive Bathroom with large bath and separate walk-in shower
- The Turquoise Bedroom: Double bed with en-suite Bathroom large bath and shower
- The Green Bedroom: King-sized bed and single bed with en-suite Bathroom with large bath and separate walk-in shower
- The Royal Blue Bedroom: King-size bed and single bed with en-suite Shower Room
- Check-in time: 4.30 – 6.30 pm or by special arrangement
- Check-out time: 10.45 am
- Some bedrooms are available as doubles or twins, please state at time of booking
- Under-floor heating throughout the house
- WIFI available throughout the house
Bedroom & Bathroom Facilities include:
- Superior quality Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Superior quality large towels
- L’Occitaine bathroom products
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Flat-screen TV/Radio
- Free WIFI
- Iron and Ironing board
- Trouser press
- Living Rooms: A large sitting room is provided with wood-burning stove, writing desk, WIFI facilities, 40 flat-screen TV with DVD player and iPod dock. A selection of books, board games and jigsaws is available to be borrowed. French windows lead out onto a beautiful terrace overlooking the wildlife pond and gardens. Ample outside furniture.
- The West Link is a conservatory room offering a table and chairs in an indoor garden while looking out over the garden outside.
- Breakfast is served in the Dining Room, traditionally furnished with antiques. Full Irish and Continental breakfast options, including home-made preserves and home produced honey!
- The Billiard Room offers an additional room to relax in, with wood-burning stove and darts board.
- Food is locally sourced/ organic/ Fair Trade wherever possible.
- Special diets can be catered for: please give advance notice.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house, in keeping with the current law.
- Dogs welcome outside only, kennels are available.